Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave-odepkg FTBFS on mips

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 01:51:04PM +0200, Sébastien Villemot wrote:
> Before trying that, I guess that it would be preferable to test it on a
> porterbox (this I can't do).

I've asked for the necessary packages on the porterbox. My guess is: the
package will build fine and we will just request a rebuild.
(There are some bug reports in the bug tracker about similar semop(1)
errors and they are rarely reproducible).

	Thomas