Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-tsa 4.2.2-1

* Thomas Weber <tweber@debian.org> [2012-03-30 15:27]:

> On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 11:52:28PM +0200, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> > Please, upload it.
> >
> > I made the package Autoload: No, as discussed in a previous thread.  I
> > think that no package has the right to hijack functions of the Octave's
> > core.  Change this if you disagree.
>
> What kind of output do you get when running the demos during the build?
> I've uploaded the build log to
> http://people.debian.org/~tweber/logs/
> Is this the expected output?

Yes, what you got is exactly what I get and exactly what we always got
when building octave-tsa in the past.  The menus are output to screen.  I
tried to suppress them, but found no reasonable way of doing that.