[Pkg-octave-devel] octave-geometry package

Hi,

I just updated the OF repository.

- I added licenses to
inst/io/ <at> svg/parsePath.py
inst/io/ <at> svg/parseSVGData.py

- I removed deprecated functions such as
inst/io/private/parsePath.py

- The bug in shapecentriod is fixed. It was due to ccw and cw
parametrization of the shapes. Warnings are now produced. In the
future I will provide ccw2cw and cw2ccw functions for piece-wise
polynomial planar shapes.

- I moved the tests in shapetransfrom to shapecentriod, since these
test were testing shapecentriod under homogenous transformations.

- I improved some docstring.

-I all tests using assert[a-zA-Z]+ functions add and remove the
private folder from path.

I will release the packages in a few days. I give time to detect further bugs.

Thanks

--
M. Sc. Juan Pablo Carbajal
-----