Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [OctDev] Status of the Octave-Forge packages in Debian

* c. <carlo.defalco@gmail.com> [2012-03-18 11:30]:

See http://bugs.debian.org/622999

> > The following packages are already in Debian and worked correctly with
> > Octave 3.2, but have not yet been ported to Octave 3.6.  We need to know
> > two things: first, which ones of those must absolutely be ported.
> > Second, which ones of those should be removed from Debian.
> >
> >    fpl
> >    nurbs
> >    ocs
>
> I wouldn't say they must "absolutely" get in, but it would be quite useful to not loose
> these, I know a few debian/ubuntu users who use them for their work.

The ocs package is already ported.  I tried to port the nurbs package,
but the build failed (this was reported in this mailing list recently
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.octave.devel/6938).  I just
saw that a new version of the package is available.  I will take a
look later.

> > The following packages have never been in Debian.  Please, tell us which
> > ones must absolutely get in.
> >
> >    oct2mat
>
> Plese make sure you do _NOT_ include this one.

Ok, thanks.