[Pkg-octave-devel] Some packages ported to gbp + new version of octave-pkg-dev

I adapted the octave-signal for using git-buildpackage and prepared it
for the 3.6 transition.  I did the same for some of the packages in the
chain of dependencies of octave-signal (control, specfun, and
miscellaneous).  I also updated the wiki page (BTW, I noticed after doing
the git push that I hijacked octave-miscellaneous from Sébastien, sorry).

For the octave-control package, I set the dependency on octave-pkg-dev to
>= 0.7.7, a version that is not yet released.  I was thinking about the
next version number.  Should we bump it to 1.0.0?  This would reflect the
fact that our project has become mature.  Besides, the transition to
Octave 3.6, as well as to the use of unversioned names for the octave
package and the switch to multi-arch would grant a major version number
change.  What do you think?