Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] dynare 4.1.1-1

Le dimanche 11 avril 2010 à 20:47 +0200, Thomas Weber a écrit :
> I'm extremely busy at the moment, so sorry about the upload not yet
> happening. I'll try to upload it at the beginning of the week.

Thanks for taking the time to look at it.

Before uploading new Dynare, we need to fix bug #576812 (otherwise
Dynare will most probably FTBFS).

Since blas and lapack packages are now fixed, we can probably make a new
version of Octave package with depends on blas >= 1.2-7 and lapack >=
3.2.1-7.

Best

--
Sébastien Villemot