Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Uploads for Lenny

Am Montag, den 02.02.2009, 15:33 +0100 schrieb Rafael Laboissiere:
> * Thomas Weber <thomas.weber.mail@gmail.com> [2009-02-02 13:01]:
>
> > I intend to upload a fixed Octave for Lenny, either today or tomorrow.
>
> Great, thanks.
>
> > I'm waiting to get access to an ARM machine, in order to fix
> > octave-symbolic's bug.
>
> Which bug?

Ah, sorry, I didn't mention it here. The latest package ftbfs on arm;
Aurel offered me access to an arm machine, but I couldn't send him my
key directly and he is probably busy with release work as well.

The problem is the usage of gcc 4.1 and gfortran 4.3 on arm, together
with my cross-compiling bug introduced in 2008 (some things just come
back).
	Thomas