[Pkg-octave-devel] Trying to get back to Octave packaging

Not sure how many people are actually following this group. I got the
impression that it was mostly Rafael and Thomas doing all the work,
and now that Rafael is gone, it probably needs more geekpower. I want
to help

I was trying to find the git repos, because as I recall, the svn repos
were deprecated some time ago. I couldn't find anything. The DOG wiki
needs an update; I'll do it as soon as I can find the git repos. I'm
more of an hg guy myself, but I understand git is very similar and
just as pleasant as hg.

Looking at the QA page for Octave packages, most things look clean, so
I think this is probably a good time to help.

So where are the git repos?

- Jordi G. H.