Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Octave-Forge packages for Octave 3.2

* Xin Dong <xdong.cn@gmail.com> [2009-06-11 09:29]:

> There is Octave 3.2 in sid, but the Octave-Forge packages cannot be
> installed if you only install Octave 3.2. Are there any solutions?

No, this is done on purpose and there is no way for now to use the Debian
package for Octave-Forge with octave3.2.  We are in the process of doing
the migration though.  As soon as we sort out the building problems on
mips and mipsel, we will start uploading the new Octave-Forge packages
for octave3.2 to unstable.

Cheers,