[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave3.2 3.2.0-1

Git commit 30e53a4 of the octave3.2 package is very close to what should
be committed to unstable.  As I write these lines, a last build ot the
package is being run to see whether everything is okay.  If nobody
objects, I will upload the package soon.

Since 3.2.0 is the new stable release, it will soon be used by our users
instead of octave3.0.  This brings us to the issue of the octave-forge
packages.  For now, they only work with octave3.0, thanks to the
versioned directories /usr/{lib,share}/octave/packages/3.0/.

It is clear that we must make the octave-forge packages available for
octave3.2.  However, I am not willing to maintain two sets of
octave-forge packages, one for each of octave3.0 and octave3.2.  I
propose to make them available for only octave3.2 (BTW, this is currently
the case of image, fixed, and general).

At any rate, I propose to keep octave3.0 in unstable/testing for users
who still need it (for instance, who have scripts that do not run on
octave3.2) and we decide later when it will be dropped.

Do you guys agree with this plan?