[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] dynare 4.0.3-2

Hi everyone,

I have added a new binary package "dynare-matlab", along the lines
discussed before. It basically installs MEX source code
in /usr/src/dynare-matlab. Then a postinst script compiles them using
the MATLAB installation on the user machine. Debconf is used to ask the
location of MATLAB on the user drive.

I have tested it on two MATLAB installations:
* one i386 machine, where MATLAB doesn't use a license manager (all UNIX
accounts allowed to run MATLAB)
* one amd64 machine, with the license manager (only one UNIX account
allowed to run MATLAB). The postinst script does compilation with a
sudo.

Please review my work, and if it is fine then please proceed to upload.

All the best,

--
Sébastien Villemot