Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [OctDev] New release tomorrow

* Søren Hauberg <soren@hauberg.org> [2009-05-04 22:44]:

> man, 04 05 2009 kl. 22:28 +0200, skrev Rafael Laboissiere:
>
> > Will each package have the version number bumped, even if there is no
> > change?
>
> I'm a little bit late, but I'm working on the release right now.
> Hopefully I'll have it ready in a few hours (but we'll see). I'm afraid
> that 55 packages has to be released. I _think_ some of these hasn't
> actually been changed. I know this causes difficulties for distributors
> and I do apologise for the this. It is some weird bug in the current
> release system, that I've never been able to track down.

It is indeed painful for the maintainers of the Debian packages.
However, never mind, I just asked in the hope that something had already
changed in the release system.

Thanks for your hard work, anyway.