Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] QtOctave new upstream release

Hi Jordi

Your lintian error points out that the file src/.pc/.version is modified
(actually created) in the diff.gz . The .pc/.version dir is most likely created
by an editor on another program while changing the package; you should simply
get rid of that file and re-pack.

Cheers,
Andreas
--