[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave3.0 1:3.0.2-2 and octave-pkg-dev 0.6.0

I intend to upload octave3.0 1:3.0.2-2 and octave-pkg-dev 0.6.0 as in SVN
r2403 to experimental.

The octave3.0 upload is needed only to fix the lacking epoch in the version
number.

The octave-pkg-dev package has a bump in the minor version numer (0.6.0) to
indicate that it works now with a dpkg trigger instead of adding
postint/postrm scripts to every Octave pkg package.  This will give our
users an enournous improvement in time when installing/upgrading several
Octave pkg packages at once, since the command "octave --eval 'pkg rebuild'"
will be run only once.

Note that a new package octave-pkg-rebuild was created.  This avoids having
all Octave pkg packages depending on octave-pkg-dev and, by consequence, on
octave*-headers.

I am not sure I covered all the corner cases in this new version
octave-pkg-dev.  Please, test it.