Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [NMU] Re: freeze exception for octave3.0

Am Freitag, den 08.08.2008, 14:21 +0200 schrieb Rafael Laboissiere:
> * Thomas Weber <thomas.weber.mail@gmail.com> [2008-08-08 08:19]:

> > I'll be fixing this over the weekend, so take this as an NMU.
> >
> > Rafael, I'll revert the change the the --build and --host variables for
> > now, so we don't break ABI with the current version in Lenny.
>
> It's okay but, please, create a branches/lenny for that and give the package
> version number 1:3.0.1-6lenny1 having minimal changes from 1:3.0.1-6.  Also,
> I think it should be uploaded to testing-proposed-updates, instead of
> unstable, but ask in debian-release first.

I guess we can still come by with unstable:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/07/msg00007.html

"If your package needs to be updated for Lenny, and the version in
unstable doesn't contain extraneous changes (e.g, the version is the
same between testing and unstable), please upload your fix to
unstable and contact debian-release@lists.debian.org."

	Thomas