Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] typos in the description of optiminterp

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Weber wrote:
Am Donnerstag, den 19.06.2008, 13:48 +0200 schrieb Thomas Weber:
Hi Alexander,
thanks for caring.

One thing I forgot: you should include this description in the
DESCRIPTION file on octave-forge. So we don't need to scratch our head
about the description texts :) and there's some consistency across
distributions.
thanks for the hint! I updated the description tag.
I've taken the 0.3 description and checked it into SVN. It will be
updated with the next upload. Is there a tarball available for the 0.3
versions?

I think it will take some time before the octave forge page will be updated for a new tarball.
I put the new version on my wiki:
http://ocgmod1.marine.usf.edu/wiki/index.php/Optimal_interpolation_Fortran_module_with_Octave_interface
It is fine for me if you prefer to wait when the package is available from octave.sourceforge.net.

Thanks and regards
Alex