[Pkg-octave-devel] Changing pkg-octave-dev to parse config files

Hi,

we currently start up octave for building forge package with the
following options:

octave_options = --norc --no-history --silent --no-site-file

I would like to drop the "--norc" part, such that the system wide config
file (/etc/octave.conf) is parsed. Without this change, we will have to
change the scripts such that the library path is included when building
forge packages. And I prefer to have only one place to change back once
we understand what's going on.

	Thomas