Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] [OctDev] Build of octgpr pkg fails on Debian amd64

[Moving this discussion to pkg-octave-devel]

* Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant@yahoo.co.jp> [2008-03-23 04:13]:

> I have experienced similar problem.
> > --- Jaroslav Hajek <highegg@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > This is a minor bug in optdrv.f - an external declaration does not
> > > match the actual name (for some reason gfortran doesn't mind, which is
> > > why I missed this bug). Fixed in SVN now.
> > > Thanks for reporting.
>
> Please download optdrv.f from SVN repository
> http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/main/octgpr/src/optdrv.f?view=log
> (Revision 4692)
> Extact the tar.gz file and replace the ....../src/optdrv.f with the downloaded one
> and commpress again into a ...tar.gz file and use pkg install against it.

This brings to the problem of how to patch te octave-forge pkgs for Debian.
Do you have an idea on how we could proceed?