[Pkg-octave-devel] [RFU] octave-forge pkgs

It seems that the following packages are ready for upload, as in SVN r1475:

    octave-audio
    octave-combinatorics
    octave-communications
    octave-control
    octave-econometrics
    octave-general
    octave-gsl
    octave-ident
    octave-image
    octave-informationtheory
    octave-io
    octave-irsa
    octave-linear-algebra
    octave-miscellaneous
    octave-nnet
    octave-octcdf
    octave-odebvp
    octave-odepkg
    octave-optim
    octave-optiminterp

Some unit tests fail but this should not prevent the uploads.  We can report
the problems later on the octave-forge mailing list.

I did not verify in detail the debian/control and debian/copyright files. If
someone else than Ólafur and me (Thomas?) could check them it would be
great.  I essentially fixed many Lintian warnings today.

There are other 18 packages needing care, from which three FTBFS
(octave-fixed bug is confirmed upstream, while octave-parallel and
octave-octgpr problems seem to be releated to the 64-bit architecture I am
using to build the packages.  I will soon report these problems upstream.