Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Using quilt [was: Re: octave-epstk 2.2-9]

On 18/03/08 14:42 +0100, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> * Thomas Weber <thomas.weber.mail@gmail.com> [2008-03-18 11:22]:
>
> Nowhere.  On the other hand, if you really like it, start porting the DOG
> packages to quilt.
>
>    * Add dh_md5sum before dh_builddeb for the packages not using CDBS.

Done, but it was only octave?

>    * Add "trunk/" to the end of the Vcs-Svn paths, such that debcheckout
>      works.
>
> (Adding associated entries to debian/changelog when doing the changes above
> are welcome.)

I don't think we should put the "trunk" stuff into debian/changelog. It
doesn't change anything in the package (and besides, it's a real pain --
changing the path names is easy with sed, but changelog entries must be
written individually).

	Thomas