[Pkg-octave-devel] mkoctfile for Debian Linux

To whom it may concern:

I am a student currently working on a project which uses Octave running on Debian Linux. As part of the project, we need to take plots from Ocatve and print to jpg or png to display on the web. We were initially using Octave 2.1, but we incurred problems trying to print the specrgram to a standard filetype (note that normal plots from the "plot" command work fine). We incurred issues using 2.1, so we upgraded (to version 5 i think).

Now we are in need of the functionality of the "mkoctfile" function. Any ideas on where we could possibly find this file? Thanks