Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] control files for forge packages

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 07:38:25AM +0100, Thomas Weber wrote:
> On 03/03/08 02:47 +0100, Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson wrote:
> Isn't there anything in the upstream packages?

Nahhh, they provide just very basic description.

> > I also left the Architecture: all intact, not sure what to do with the
> > packages who have .oct files.
> Their architectures must be changed to "any"; also the audio package
> generates a binary and must have "any" as well.

Yeh, I meant I left the Architecture: any intact :-) was a little
sleepy at the time of writing this mail :-)

Rafael said in his post where he described the process to do this that
the Architecture: any should be for packages that do not have any .oct
files, implying that something else should be written for .oct
packages, was that not quite correct?

Oli