Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Filing ITPs for the octave-forge pkgs

Am Donnerstag, den 28.02.2008, 11:44 +0100 schrieb Rafael Laboissiere:
> * Thomas Weber <thomas.weber.mail@gmail.com> [2008-02-28 11:23]:
>
> > Generally yes, although I have some doubts regarding CDBS for the -forge
> > packages.
>
> Could you please tell me which are your doubts?

I think CDBS-using packages should have short (only a few lines)
debian/rules files. Otherwise, the advantage of CDBS is completely lost:
debian/rules is not simple anymory *and* difficult to understand: why
exactly is hook XYZ needed and what does it do ...

> > I also think we should check the description template with
> > debian-l10n-english. If there are no objections, I'll take that part.
>
> Which description template are you referring to?

itp.tmpl

	Thomas