[Pkg-octave-devel] gfortran-related FTBFS

Hi,

after a quick look, I'd say that octave*-headers are pulled as B-D for a
lot of packages, and they Depends: on gfortran. This one used to default
to gfortran-4.1, and now defaults to gfortran-4.2. I'd say that changing
the Depends: from gfortran to gfortran-4.1 should fix this, if the
packages B-D'ing on the headers get an updated versioned B-D on the
headers.

I'd like to get some feedback on this before applying it in SVN. I feel
like I understood how the packaging works, with the debian/in/control
stuff, but I'd like to get a go before committing. Of course, that will
be checked in pbuilder/chroot too.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois