[Pkg-octave-devel] Re: Sparse + complex arithmetic inconsistency

On Mar 31, 2007, at 2:54 PM, John W. Eaton wrote:

I seem to recall this problem [complex division and NaN]
coming up before, and we may have even discussed it on the
bug or maintainers list (the topic just seems familiar; I
haven't tried to find the thread in the archives).

I spent some time looking for it, but I couldn't find it.

In particular, my email included links to the C++ standards
group discussion on the topic of complex arithmetic and a
pointer to the reference implementation.  I don't recall
the details, but I do remember being surprised by the
implementation.

Can anyone point us to a copy of the C++ standards, since
I can't find that link again either.

Thanks,

	- Paul