[Pkg-octave-devel] Bad Debendencies.

Hi!

I was just trying to install the "octplot" package for Ubuntu 6.10.
Turns ut it depends on libhdf5-serial-1.6.4-0c2 or libhdf5-1.6.4-0c2,
neither of which can be installed from the standard repositories (I've
enabled universe, multiverse etc.).

I've attached my /etc/atp/sources-list.

Please feel free to forward this email.

--
Fredrik Bülow <fredrik.bulow@gmail.com>
☎ +46 (0)21 - 35 33 05

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy main restricted multiverse
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final rele.com of the
## distribution.
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy-updates main restricted universe multiverse
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy-updates main restricted universe multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'univese'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Ple.com satisfy you.comlf as to
## your rights to .com the software. Also, ple.com note that software in
## unive.com WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntusecurity
## team.
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy universe
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy universe

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the 'backports'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main rele.com, although it includes
## newer versions of some applications which may provide .comful features.
## Also, ple.com note that software in backports WILL NOT receive any review
## or updates from the Ubuntusecurity team.

deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy-backports main restricted universe multiverse
deb-src http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy-backports main restricted universe multiverse
deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy-security restricted main multiverse universe
deb http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ edgy-proposed restricted main multiverse universe