[Pkg-octave-devel] Bug submitted

Greetings

I've just submitted a bug report for a bug I've picked up in octave2.9-forge. I'm not yet a member of Octave-forge's mailing list(s) / forums, which is why I posted here without checking there first. I don't know if this is a Debian-specific thing or if the error was passed down by Octave-forge.

Regards

--
Jan Vermeulen
The Extremist

"God has such a deep reverence for our freedom that he'd much rather have us freely go to Hell, than be compelled to go to Heaven"
                                               ----------Desmond Tutu
                       Beyers Naude Memorial Lecture 2003 (15 August)