Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] New here

* Jan Vermeulen <s23137216@tuks.co.za> [2006-06-27 13:24]:

> I'm new here and thought it prudent to introduce myself. The reason I
> subscribed to this list is because I discovered a bug in the etime()
> function (in etime.m) in my build of Debian. I figured that it would
> only be nice to say hi before reporting a bug :P

Welcome.  Be sure to have checked:

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?maint=pkg-octave-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org;arch=source

before submitting.

If you are sure the problem is on the upstream side, you might be
interested in sending your report directly to bug@octave.org.  At any
event, filing a bug report against the Debian package is also fine.

> I don't know how friendly the list is, so I'm not going to delve too
> deeply into the nature of the work I'm doing with neural nets :-).

People here use to be friendly and quite responsive.

Please, notice that this list is closed for non-subscribers and your
message was sent from another address than the one with which you have
subscribed.

Best regards,