Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] branch for stable updates

* Thomas Weber <thomas.weber.mail@gmail.com> [2006-02-18 13:04]:

> Am Freitag, den 17.02.2006, 21:06 +0100 schrieb Rafael Laboissiere:
> > When should I do the upload?  Are you still waiting for Joey's reply?
>
> Go ahead and upload. However, the "sarge-1" suffix seems to trigger a
> new source upload, at least using pbuilder. So you might want to change
> the name (although I followd the naming of other stable updates).
>
> I think it's easier to get a decision on an uploaded package than to
> wait for an email.

Is there a deadline for uploads for the next stable release?  I am asking
because I am swamped with work this week.  I guess that cvs checking out,
building and uploading should not be a hard task, but I prefer to do it
when I have more free time, such that the chances of doing mistakes are
minimized.

If another official Debian developer steps forward for doing the task, I
will be quite happy.  Otherwise, I will get to this later.  If you do not
hear from me until the end of the next week, please bug me again.