Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Maintainer name in trailer line of debian/changelog

Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 18.01.2006, 18:04 +0100 schrieb Rafael Laboissiere:
> If there is no objection I will start changing the debian/changelog files
> in the SVN repository.
I guess most people are indifferent towards this change.

>     Local Variables:
>     eval: (add-local-hook
Does this work with GNU Emacs? I don't get the "NOT YET RELEASED" part
with it (this also didn't work with the old version of the changelog),
neither with the X version (which is borked on my system anyway), nor in
the console.

	Thomas