[Pkg-octave-devel] Re: [OctDev] Patch for making octave-forge buidl with GNU make 3.81

Paul Kienzle wrote:

Rafael,

Feel free to make changes as necessary.

You should put a comment in the Makefile about why the seemingly
pointless ;\ is there so that we don't clean it up later.

It is polite to inform the author of the file that you have
made the change.  The rest of us can pick it up from the
excellent one-line description you give when you post the update
to CVS.

Thanks,

    - Paul

They appear to be my files... I consider myself informed :-). Make the changes...

D.

--
David Bateman                                David.Bateman@motorola.com
Motorola Labs - Paris +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph) Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax) 91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

The information contained in this communication has been classified as: [x] General Business Information [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary