Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] New package links in home page

> BTW, there are may tasks to be completed, among them:
>
>     * Porting the other packages than octave-forge to the DOG Guidelines.
>
>     * Investigate the buildd failures and, eventually, do manual builds on
>       the project machines for the failing architectures.
>
>     * Package new Octave stuff (see the home page for a list of interesting
>       Octave-related projects).
>
> I hope that the DOG crew members will start to undertake some of the tasks
> above.  In particular, the non-DD's are encourage to volunteer, since this
> is a great opportunity to learn about Debian packaging.

OK, it is my turn as non-DD. I'll try to port some packages to the DOG
Guidelines. There  are two packages in which I am specially interested,
because I am intending to use them in my work: matwrap and octaviz, so
I'll try to package them.

--
J. Rafael Rodriguez Galvan.
Cadiz University (UCA).                 OSLUCA (Free Software Office, UCA)