[Fwd: Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave2.9 in sid]

meant for this to go to the list
--- Begin Message ---

I'm swamped and haven't been doing a proper job on octave-forge
maintenance (for several years now ;-)  If anybody needs access
to the upstream repository to do this right let me know.

yeah I notice that there was no 2.9 branch....I would really like to dedicate my free time to DOG....but what would it take to get a 2.9 release together.  Actually the real question is...are there any functions in the current that rely on feathers in 2.9 that aren't in 2.1.

--- End Message ---