Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] octave 2.1.71 in testing

On 27-Oct-2005, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:

| * Colin Ingram <synergizedmusic@gmail.com> [2005-10-27 10:52]:
|
| > I am going to start looking at 2.9 this weekend.
|
| Thanks.  A release by the next week would be great, although this is not
| really urgent.

What is actually required to make a Debian package for 2.9?  I mean,
it seems like it would just be a few small changes from the packaging
for 2.1 since 2.9 was split directly from 2.1.63.  There were no major
changes in structure.  Or am I missing something?

jwe