[Pkg-octave-devel] Re: Announce: Octave AVI support

* Stefan van der Walt <stefan@sun.ac.za> [2005-04-17 16:00]:

> I uploaded a new version to the website, compatible with the newest
> Debian FFMpeg.  If someone can give me a few references or guide me
> in the right direction, I will package the software for Debian.

Install the developers-reference package and point your browser to:

    /usr/share/doc/developers-reference/index.en-us.iso-8859-1.html

Building a Debian package for the first time may be a daunting task.  Maybe
someone in the Debian Octave Group with free time could do it for you.
Volunteers?