Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Include MPITB in "Other interesting Octave stuff"?

* Rafa Rodriguez Galvan <rafael.rodriguez@uca.es> [2005-04-05 00:25]:

> The question is: do you think MPITB is a candidate for it's inclusion
> in the "Other interesting Octave stuff" at DOG web page?

Sure.  Could you do it, please?  I would love to see other people than me
maintaining the pkg-octave website.  It is very easy to do:

    svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-octave/trunk/www
    cd www
    # edit index.html.in (not index.html !!!)
    make # (this will runs svn ci and upload the files to the website)

Thanks.

> Also, if it results interesting for us, I would not mind to maintain
> it, in the future.

Go ahead, please!