[Pkg-octave-devel] Re: PDF version of Octave-FAQ

John W. Eaton wrote:

On 25-Feb-2005, Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> wrote:

| I noticed the changes in 2.1.66.  Thanks.  However, the FAQ is not built in
| PDF format.  Attached below is the patch that I am using in the Debian
| package for doing that.

Sorry, I forgot about that directory.  The FAQ is unfortunately also
quite a bit out of date and probably will remain that way until
someone takes an interest in maintaining it.

I applied your patch.

Thanks,

Docs and bug-fixes only between RC1 and version 3 :-)

D.

--
David Bateman                                David.Bateman@motorola.com
Motorola Labs - Paris +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph) Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax) 91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE

The information contained in this communication has been classified as: [x] General Business Information [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary