[Pkg-octave-devel] Re: Buildd failure for octave-forge on sparc

* Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> [2005-02-23 16:47]:

> I don't see the correct -I's pointing to the X11 stuff, so maybe the
> detection (autoconf?) isn't seeing the x11 headers or libraries for some
> reason.

Yes, I noticed this as well, but the -I's are not present in the other
buildd logs neither and there are no compilation errors in the other arches.
The question is: how can g++ find the hX11 headers in all arches and not in
sparc?