Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] Processing of octave2.1_2.1.65-1_i386.changes

As you probably noticed, version 2.1.65-1 of the octave2.1 package has been
uploaded.  Since my tests here were okay, I decided to not delay anymore
this upload to unstable.

This version will conflict with several other packages, like octave-forge.
As soon as octave2.1_2.1.65-1 enters testing, we must start uploading the
other rebuilt packages.  I would ask you to avoid uploads before 2.1.65
enters testing because, according to the new Guidelines, the octave-related
packages should build-depend on octave2.1-headers (>= 2.1.65).  If we upload
right now, then all build daemons will fail.

Of course, this does not prevent us of start the work on the other packages
to make them compliant with the Guidelines and commit the changes to the SVN
repository.  If you are keen to contribute, then just pick one package and
drop a message here, so that the others know what you intend to do.