Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] SVN commit mail notification failed for rev 69

* Isaac Clerencia <isaac@debian.org> [2005-02-20 00:06]:

> On Saturday, 19 de February de 2005 23:59, Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> > There has been also other lost commit notifications in the past.  Could you
> > please investigate where the problem comes from?
>
> I'll have a look tomorrow

Thanks, but I discovered where the problem comes from: four messages were
blocked waiting for admin approval, three of them were oversized and one was
sent from an non-subscribed address (cucharro-guest).

I increased the size limit from 40 kB to 200 kB and added all the
*@costa.debian.org addresses of the development team to the list of allowed
posters.

Thanks again and sorry for bugging you with a problem that was exclusively
mine.