Re: [Pkg-octave-devel] All packages are in SVN now

Hello,

> Now that everything is in place at the SVN repository, I hope that people
> will start playing with the packages.  I read in the octave-maintainers
> mailing list three days ago that John W. Eaton is planning to release 2.1.65
> soon.  After this release, the following packages will need to be rebuilt:
>
>     octave2.1
>     octave-forge
>     octave-gpc
>     octaviz
>     semidef-oct
>     statdataml
>
> Feel free to pick anyone for playing, but please drop a note here about your
> intentions before.

As you know, I'm not a DD, though I would like (some day) to be. I have
some experience in maintaining Debian packages and I would like to learn
and to help in this list.

My doubts are about my role here:  ¿What is the correct way to start
playing with octave packages? ¿What user name may I use to download them
from svn.debian.org?  ¿May I do uploads (after communicating my
intentions here)?

Rafa.

--
J. Rafael Rodriguez Galvan.
Cadiz University (UCA).                 OSLUCA (Free Software Office, UCA)