Support for packaging an OCaml-based tool for Debian

Hi, I'm the main developer of an open-source OCaml-based tool and I'm
trying to get help to package it for Debian.

The tool is called Caper: https://gitlab.com/niksu/caper
It is mainly of benefit to the networking community, especially
tcpdump. Caper features on https://www.tcpdump.org/bpfexam/ -- that
page invokes a recent build of Caper among other tools.

Do you know of anybody in the OCaml+Debian community who could carry
out, lead, or help with packaging?
Even if they can only help with 20% of the effort, having their
experience and guidance might lighten the load enough to enable me
and/or students to carry out the packaging.

By packaging it for Debian, the tool would be made available to more
users who can benefit from it.
I looked into packaging Caper for Debian but I haven't had enough time
to work through the detailed process -- though I do appreciate the
wealth of documentation that the Debian project makes available for
this.
Caper's developed alongside university research, and since I lack the
time to package it myself, I also considered finding students with the
right level of experience and detail-orientation who might be able to
help with this, but I haven't succeeded in this either.

Regarding the tool, I've been developing it for a few years. Here is a summary:
- the tool is distributed under GPLv3
- the environment-building and dependency-gathering is automated
through a Dockerfile and Vagrantfile, both in the repo.
  The compilation is automated.
- it has benefited from contributions from members of the tcpdump
community, in the form of patches and of bug reports, as well as
students. I review all contributions, particularly from students, to
check quality.
- it has a regression suite which is heavily used during development,
to ensure good quality behaviour by the tool.
- it's actively developed.

Thank you
Nik Sultana

--