alt-ergo free and non-free

Dear OCaml maintainers (again!),

We also consider making a package for EasyCrypt (https://github.com/EasyCrypt/easycrypt), and, while thinking about it, we looked at the packages of the SMT solvers EasyCrypt relies on, and in particular at alt-ergo. We were surprised to see that the last version of alt-ergo (2.4.2) is in Debian testing, while it is non-free. At the moment, the latest free version is 2.3.0. Is there some mechanism to extract the free subset of alt-ergo or something like that?

Best regards,

Jean-Christophe Léchenet