Interested in Contributing

To whom it may concern,

I am a recent college graduate and longtime Debian user interested in joining the OCaml team. I have a lot of experience working in Python (mostly scientific computing), and I've used OCaml for a functional programming class in college. I'm interested in learning more about package maintenance, software development, and contributing to Debian. I saw that y'all maintain a number of packages in need of adoption, and it'd be great if I was connected with a mentor or some resources to help me get started.

Best,
Silas

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.