Re: Updating yojson to 2.0.2

Hi,

Le 22/08/2022 à 17:58, julien.puydt@gmail.com a écrit :
- belenios through ocaml-atd -- and rebuilding against 2.10.0
doesn't
work, I need to look into it.

I recently updated belenios (the development version) to ocaml-atd
2.10.0:

https://gitlab.inria.fr/belenios/belenios/-/commit/f353a2f074ed4ce1e97a9643fa9f17ea453b2213

The next stable release (scheduled in September) will include this.
If a fix is needed earlier, the patch should be easily backported.

Thomas uploaded a zeroinstall-injector package which doesn't break on
newer yojson, so you just have to ping me when belenios is ready --
either waiting for the new version or a patched current at your
convenience.

A new version of belenios (1.20) has been released. It should work with recent yojson/atdgen. Sorry for the delay.

Stéphane