Re: Updating menhir

Le vendredi 18 mars 2022 à 08:43 +0100, Ralf Treinen a écrit :
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 05:20:58PM +0100,
> julien.puydt@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > I didn't upload it because the reverse deps situation wasn't
> > perfect:
>
> Can you upload to experimental, please ? -Ralf.

As far as I know the only package blocking updating menhir in unstable
is alt-ergo.

I worked on it, but for some reason, my debian/alt-ergo.install doesn't
trigger the installations it should so dh_missing is killing the build.

I'll need to figure out what goes wrong, but still pushed the changes
as keeping in thin air too many changes too long isn't good.

Cheers,

J.Puydt