Updating coq

Hi,

I tried to have a look at the coq package (I need a newer version for
coq-elpi), and didn't quite get how to do that:

- debian/copyright says the source have to be edited, but doesn't say
how ;
- debian/README.source says gbp.conf does the trick and the version
name should have a +dfsg suffix ;

- debian/gbp.conf does have a list of things not to put into the
tarball ;

- debian/changelog show the +dfsg suffix got lost more than five years
ago.

With my Debian Science Team hat on, I would:

- have the list of excluded files in d/copyright ;

- have d/watch use that to do the repacking, adding the +dfsg
automatically.

Shall I proceed?

Cheers,

J.Puydt