ITP Jasmin and EasyCrypt, would like to join the OcamlTaskForce

Hello!

I maintain some packages for the Debian Haskell Group and I am beginning to package Jasmin and EasyCrypt, which are both implemented in Ocaml (and Coq), so I'd like to hear about your best practices, learn from them and put the packages under my own and team maintenance when they are done. I am only a Debian Maintainer, so I will need a sponsor if you deem the packages good enough.
In general, I'd like to join the group to help maintaining the Debian Coq environment, since I'm interested in formal proofs and have started with Coq.

Cheers

--
Marcel FOURNÉ

Please note that I honour and respect boundaries around personal
time, well-being, care-taking and the rest.
Should you receive correspondence from me during a time that you're
engaging in any of the above, please protect your time and wait to
respond until you're next working or in front of a PC.
Prioritize joy and not e-mail when and where you can.