ocaml-mm versioning

Hi,

It seems that the current liquidsoap version breaks with ocaml-mm
0.6.0-1 as currently in testing and unstable. Upstream is not willing to
fix the issue [1], but it will be resolved when liquidsoap 2.0 is released.

I propose to downgrade ocaml-mm temporarily to 0.6.0-1~really0.5.0 until
the release of liquidsoap 2.0. This is because I do not expect
liquidsoap 2.0 to be released before the freeze and in its current
state, liquidsoap cannot be maintained or built in testing.

Any thoughts on this?

[1] https://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap/issues/1395

Cheers
Kyle