Re: Status of cudf

Hi Stéphane, first of all thanks for this ping.

On Wed, Oct 07, 2020 at 10:35:14AM +0200, Stéphane Glondu wrote:
> The cudf package seems to be neglected and I don't know what to do
> about it.

I don't have time/energy to take care of the package, so please take
this message as a request to be removed from Uploaders the next time the
package is uploaded.

> Upstream version 0.8 has been uploaded to experimental in 2015, but
> never to unstable. Was it because of some breakage? Now, there is an
> upstream version 0.9 available.

Upstream, CUDF is feature stable, and indeed 0.9 is the most recent
version (and it will be for a while...). I honestly don't remember why I
initially uploaded 0.8 to experimental.

I think 0.9 should be uploaded to unstable at this point.

Hope this helps,
Cheers
--
Stefano Zacchiroli . zack@upsilon.cc . upsilon.cc/zack . . o . . . o . o
Computer Science Professor . CTO Software Heritage . . . . . o . . . o o